Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The First step towards getting somewhere is to decided that you are not going to stay where you are.

. I need to move past all that and on to my next adventure right??
Ok so I am going to crew/pace Andy at AC 100 in a couple weeks and I will take off for my fastpack adventures on the 29 of July first up is the John Muir trail 212 miles going to attempt the woman's unsupported speed record and try to finish in under 6 1/2 days. I will also most likely continue on with the Tahoe Yosemite trail or I might Yo Yo the JMT again. We will see. I just need to be off trail to run a hundred mile race in the middle of August.I
I will also do a run of the High Sierra trail starting from Whitney.
My real main goal is at the end of August to be strong and in great shape to establish a pretty good time for a woman's unsupported record on the Tahoe rim trail 165. Stay tuned.
I have been training with a 15 pound pack so I am getting stronger. I will be training in Yosemite again this weekend. I have been there a few times this month.
Ok that's all for now. 


5 comments:

Brent said...

Looking forward to hearing the report and seeing your pics of the fastpack trip! Have Fun!

Brent said...

Looking forward to your report and seeing the pics of the fastpack trip!
Have Fun!

drail said...

Amazing! Simply amazing! Good luck and keep up the good work.

drail said...

Amazing! Simply amazing! Keep up the good work.

Tevis Stories said...

Don't know what your schedule is for the TRT 165 but there are a couple of events going on Saturday, 8/25 on the Hwy 50 North to Tahoe Meadows segment. Just FYI for planning purposes.