Wednesday, December 21, 2011

47 HOUR B-DAY RUN

I want to thank all my friends who came out and helped me during my b-day run. Jerry, Kathy, Julia, Mike and of course Rocky Ridge. I also want to thank all of you who followed me via FB and sent me positive messages.




I was a great time the only issue I had was a bladder infection on the second day which was no fun. I ended up with 129 miles in 47 hours. My full report will be posted as soon as I get my computer back.

Happy Holidays friends ;-)))

































5 comments:

Olga said...

Happy birthday, girlfriend!

and.e.aitch said...

You're awesome, I want to be Catra Corbett when I grow up! I just ran 43km on my 43rd birthday, don't know if I've got the jam to swap out my kilometres for hours...

ps... Loved the interview on URP.

Snakebite said...

Happy belated birthday, Catra.

Pgregory said...

Great to see you and Kathy D are still partnering.....

Jay St. Pierre said...

you are Awesome!

My BDays tomorow.. Aquarius too? Very neat ;p

NAMASTE'!