Monday, May 02, 2011

"I always loved running...it was something you could do by yourself, and under your own power. You could go in any direction, fast or slow as you wanted, fighting the wind if you felt like it, seeking out new sights just on the strength of your feet and the courage of your lungs." - Jesse Owens

Had an awesome week of running some how managed to run 125 miles for the week ;-) Since I didn't have to taper anymore once I found out I wasn't running McNaughton 200 ;-(. That's ok I am all set to run Ohlone 131 in a few weeks, I will keep up the high mileage until I have to taper ;-)
Had a great run Saturday running in Sunol 28 miles all around ;-)
The weather was awesome for Sundays epic 40 miler to Rose Peak and back my roommate Jerry came along for the fun, we both were a bit tired but toughed it out and finished in 13 hours ;-) we were happy to be out running and enjoying the views of the wilderness.
I will be heading to Sierra Madre on Wednesday morning with Rocky to visit Andy and do some running up Mt. Wilson ;-) I will also do some road running up to Chantry and back should be fun!!!
Rocky is doing great and is back to running again I am very happy he is fine ;-) yay!!!!

No comments: