Sunday, January 24, 2010

FREMONT FAT ASS 50K..........
Thanks to all the brave souls who showed up. It was raining all night and morning.The rain decided to stop at 8am just in time for the run.
The sun broke out from behind the clouds for the start of the 4th annual Fremont Fat ass 50k.
It's a fast, flat course with tons of scenery.
I want to thank Chihping Fu who had an aid station out on the course for us with tons of food he stayed out there until the last runner came through. You rock.
I will post a story on the Fremont Fat ass blog as soon as I can
Thanks again to all the rock stars who showed up.

3 comments:

Steve Ansell said...

Sorry to have missed it this year. After 3 years straight, I was hoping to keep the streak alive. Between family commitments and a strained glute, I opted to sit this one out.

-Steve

Drs. Cynthia and David said...

Thanks again for staging the event and requesting great weather! I had a nice time chatting with you too. (and the foot seems fine- go figure)

Cynthia

Shannon said...

You Rock!

Did that 50 squats after each run challenge....OUCH....you are right Quad Killer!