Thursday, November 05, 2009

CIRCLE OF POWER...........
Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else’s circle.
Agnes Whistling Elk
Today I did a easy run with Rocky. Did tabata ab workout. I am a bit sore from crossfit and I am planning on running 40 miles tomorrow so decided to take it a little easy today ;-)
I love running to Rose Peak from my house it's a challenging 40 mile run.
It looks like the weather should be good maybe a little rain, but that's ok I won't melt.
Saturday I'm hiking up Mission Peak with some friends. I will leave them at the top and run into Sunol and run the Maguires peak loop that will be 30 miles .
Sunday I will do Mission peak to sunol 20 miles. Gonna be a fun weekend.

No comments: