Thursday, April 10, 2008

EVERYTHING LOST IS FOUND AGAIN; EVERYTHING HURT IS HEALED AGAIN.
The truth has the power to retrieve a part of your spirit from the past. It's a mantra that's strong enough to overcome past injuries. This will be your constant thought today.

I know life sometimes is a challenge. If it wasn't I wouldn't grow as a person. I always face my challenges head on. Running and doing crossfit makes me feel much better ,if I didn't move my body everyday it would die, I would die. I love to live.
I have two tattoos on each of my wrist, one says "Live Life" the other "Love Life" I looked at them today and realized why I got them. To make me remember life is not that bad after all.
Out on my run today I saw this snail it was a sign. He was there to let me know, slow down, it will all come in time. Snails are really beautiful creatures .
CROSSFIT WOD:
4 ROUNDS OF ROW 500 METERS WITH A 2 MIN. REST IN BETWEEN
2:23, 2:28, 2:33, 2:25

6 comments:

Judi said...

I love your handstand! I do them all the time too. Sometimes while I am at work, I just pop up into a headstand. All the blood rushing to my head feels good.

Thanks for your comments too Catra. You are too sweet. I love reading your blog because it's always so positive. You have such a good attitude.

Pinkcorker (Renee) said...

Hi Catra! I enjoy reading your blog! I am tagging you for the current blogosphere game, "6 word memoir". See my latest post for details:
www.pinkcorker.blogspot.com

CoyoteGirl said...

That snail IS cute.

Go slow, never stop, you'll get there and be fine!

*Ultra*Rockstar* said...

This is a great blog and rings so true in my life right now. YOu are awesome and that second pic of you is awesome...:)

see ya Sat at Juniper!!!

Ps. "Kelly" TRIED to kick my ass but I beat her down...;)

Shari Baby said...

so do you have handstand push ups yet girl ???

Catra said...

Hi Shari-
I can only do them with two abmats under my head. I was using three bud Jolie said it was to easy.
I can do one. Those suckers are hard. I also have to do the frog kick with my legs when I push up.
The good news is my kipping pull-ups are getting better up to 3 at a time trying to link four together.
Are you all ready fro Boston???
Catra